Natalie got her first haircut today! Well only her bangs. I'm not willing to cut the back yet as it is growing and some cute curls are at the ends. She was in need of having her bangs trimmed. Overall she did really great but did get a little nervous at one point. Here are some pictures. Of course her expressions tell it all:-)
2/24/08
My Very First Haircut....
Natalie got her first haircut today! Well only her bangs. I'm not willing to cut the back yet as it is growing and some cute curls are at the ends. She was in need of having her bangs trimmed. Overall she did really great but did get a little nervous at one point. Here are some pictures. Of course her expressions tell it all:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gaby, this is hilarious! She didn't look like she was loving it too much. I bet that you were laughing so hard!
Her expressions are so darling! She looks so sweet. What a cutie-pie.
Hi - we met you at Morgan's birthday and I found the link to your blog on Morgan's blog. Natalie is too cute and it was so fun to finally meet everyone! Where did you get her haircut? AJ is in need of one too!
Post a Comment