It has been quite some time since I've blogged - bad mommy. But have no fear we have been quite busy. Since the last post Natalie has turned 11 months. She is such a healthy girl and loves her pasta. Here is a close up of her eating. I just love her little chubby cheeks and hands, big round brown eyes hands and pouty lips. Ok, I just absolutely love everything about my baby girl. Natalie also enjoys her goldfish snack. Here are some pictures of her in the pantry caught in the act.
4/3/08
Natalie 11 month Update
It has been quite some time since I've blogged - bad mommy. But have no fear we have been quite busy. Since the last post Natalie has turned 11 months. She is such a healthy girl and loves her pasta. Here is a close up of her eating. I just love her little chubby cheeks and hands, big round brown eyes hands and pouty lips. Ok, I just absolutely love everything about my baby girl. Natalie also enjoys her goldfish snack. Here are some pictures of her in the pantry caught in the act.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment