Today is my 10 month birthday! Alot has been going on. I can now say da-da - yeah for me!!! Of course daddy was absolutely thrilled. I know what baby and ball means and I like to bang things together. My 3rd tooth on the bottom is coming in so I'm trying out alot of new foods and eating with my fingers. I love to give "besos" and still like when mommy sings to me. Life is grand! Much love, Nat-Nat
2/10/08
I'm 10 months old today!!!
Today is my 10 month birthday! Alot has been going on. I can now say da-da - yeah for me!!! Of course daddy was absolutely thrilled. I know what baby and ball means and I like to bang things together. My 3rd tooth on the bottom is coming in so I'm trying out alot of new foods and eating with my fingers. I love to give "besos" and still like when mommy sings to me. Life is grand! Much love, Nat-Nat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment