We went to visit Grandma & Grandpa Wiszberger a couple of weekends ago. We had a good time and I got alot of extra hugs and kisses. I hadn't seen them in a while but I warmed up to them very quickly. I also got to see my aunt Athena. They all said I was cute and looked like my daddy. Mommy figured they would say that;-)
10/16/07
Visiting Grandma & Grandpa Wiszberger
We went to visit Grandma & Grandpa Wiszberger a couple of weekends ago. We had a good time and I got alot of extra hugs and kisses. I hadn't seen them in a while but I warmed up to them very quickly. I also got to see my aunt Athena. They all said I was cute and looked like my daddy. Mommy figured they would say that;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment