10/18/07

Natalie is 6 months old!!






Natalie turned 6 months on October 10th but had her 6 month check up today. More shots:-( But she did really well overall. She is at a healthy 17 lbs and 13 oz which is in the 75th percentile. She is 26 1/2 inches long and in the 75th percentile there too. She started solids last week and has been doing great. She is on her oranges and yellows right now. She's tried some greens but wasn't too fond of the sweet peas. She did better with the green beans. But I'm going to keep trying because I want her to like vegetables unlike her daddy who won't eat them. This week I started her on oatmeal so now she has that every morning for breakfast and seems to really enjoy it. When I feed her she really wants to help me by reaching out for the spoon and putting it in her mouth. Here are a few pics with these updates.

1 comment:

Maricela and her guys said...

We had dinner with the Wiszbergers last night and had fun seeing Natalie. We thought it would be fun to catch up on the last few months and look at some of Natalie's pictures. When Valentin saw Natalie, he exclaimed, "Look Mama, it's the princess!" Joaquin's actions spoke louder than words...he just grinned when he saw her smiling back. We look forward to spending more time with her this Sunday.