10/10/07

My 1st Pumpkin Patch Visit






I went to a pumpkin patch for the first time in my life (he he). My friends were there too and mommy was able to meet up with her girlfriends and all of the daddies met for the first time. Pictures were taken of all of the mommies with the babies together. Then of all of the daddies with all of the babies together. By the time we were done with pictures with our daddies most of us were "baby toast." Another words, we were done with taking pictures. The weather was cloudy with light rain but that didn't stop us! Mommy had a special tutu made for me. I was a ladybug. It was really pretty and I liked the feel and taste of the tulle;-) Afterwards we all headed over to Chili's for lunch. That's always fun when a group of us goes to a restaurant. We get alot of attention. Mommy says that people love babies:-) We had so much fun and it was a big joy for mommy and daddy too!!

No comments: