These are a couple of "good things" I enjoy! Mommy says it's the little things that matter most. I have to agree with her:-) Here are a couple of pictures of me at the park. I really enjoyed the baby swing and the wind in my hair. Hanging out with Rainbow Babe bear in Rainbow Babe classes. Me in my basket. I like to sit inside of it with my toys. Oh, I'm also wearing my first pair of "big girl" pajamas. Mommy was so excited about my jammies!
10/10/07
"Good Things"
These are a couple of "good things" I enjoy! Mommy says it's the little things that matter most. I have to agree with her:-) Here are a couple of pictures of me at the park. I really enjoyed the baby swing and the wind in my hair. Hanging out with Rainbow Babe bear in Rainbow Babe classes. Me in my basket. I like to sit inside of it with my toys. Oh, I'm also wearing my first pair of "big girl" pajamas. Mommy was so excited about my jammies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment