It has been a LONG time since I've made an entry. We are just so busy! But I know in order for me to continue to blog I have to make time for it. So I'm going to try to get better:-) Natalie is 2 1/2 (wow) and is still a BUSY little girl! She is in MDO on Tuesday and Thursday at Spanish Schoolhouse. We continue to do alot of fun things with our friends and MOPS has recently started up again. This is especially nice for me....MOMMY. So here are some random recent pictures. I will do my very best to get back to blogging!!
10/12/09
Quick Update
It has been a LONG time since I've made an entry. We are just so busy! But I know in order for me to continue to blog I have to make time for it. So I'm going to try to get better:-) Natalie is 2 1/2 (wow) and is still a BUSY little girl! She is in MDO on Tuesday and Thursday at Spanish Schoolhouse. We continue to do alot of fun things with our friends and MOPS has recently started up again. This is especially nice for me....MOMMY. So here are some random recent pictures. I will do my very best to get back to blogging!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment