What an exciting day! Natalie turned 17 months old. She looked really cute this morning. I thought it was going to be cool so I dressed her in some pants and a hooded top. Of course it didn't end up being as cool as I thought it would be:-) Oh well she looked so cute. She is becoming such a big girl. She had scrambled eggs and raisin toast for breakfast. I wanted to ensure she got some protein in first thing this morning. We had a very busy morning in the works! Once we left home we headed over to MOPS - yeah!!!! MOPS ROCKS every mom should join it if they are able to. It was our first day for this session. It works like a school calendar, runs from September through May. Of course I saw old friends and met new ones. Natalie is in the MOPPETS class with alot of her friends and some new one's too. Emily, Gabriel and Raleigh too name a few! It was a wonderful morning for Natalie and I. It's always a blessing to be surrounded by friends.
9/10/08
Natalie is 17 months!
What an exciting day! Natalie turned 17 months old. She looked really cute this morning. I thought it was going to be cool so I dressed her in some pants and a hooded top. Of course it didn't end up being as cool as I thought it would be:-) Oh well she looked so cute. She is becoming such a big girl. She had scrambled eggs and raisin toast for breakfast. I wanted to ensure she got some protein in first thing this morning. We had a very busy morning in the works! Once we left home we headed over to MOPS - yeah!!!! MOPS ROCKS every mom should join it if they are able to. It was our first day for this session. It works like a school calendar, runs from September through May. Of course I saw old friends and met new ones. Natalie is in the MOPPETS class with alot of her friends and some new one's too. Emily, Gabriel and Raleigh too name a few! It was a wonderful morning for Natalie and I. It's always a blessing to be surrounded by friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment