We took a small family vacation and headed to Kemah Boardwalk. It is near Houston and Galveston. We stayed at the Kemah Boardwalk Inn. There are a total of 52 rooms and they all have balconies that overlook the boardwalk. It was really nice and quite quaint. On the Boardwalk there are restaurants, retail shops, rides, games, live entertainment and so much more. I would highly recommend visiting http://www.kemah.com/
While we were there we hung out at the Boardwalk where all the entertainment was right at our hotel doorstep. Mommy and I rode a carousel, saw some big boats, Mommy, Daddy and I rode on a choo choo train and to cool off Mommy and I played in a big waterfall. We had dinner at the Aquarium Restaurant that had a floor to ceiling aquarium. We drove to Galvestion the next day for a day at the beach. I loved catching a wave with Daddy and LOVED the ocean. This was my first time ever seeing one and I can't wait till our next vacation with more sun and fun! Mommy and I took a picture next to this father, mother, baby statue. We wanted to look cool so we wore our shades. After wards we cooled down with some Hawaiian Ice. That was really yummy! I really liked our hotel bed and all the pillows. It was a very busy vacation and we got alot accomplished in our short amount of time. Mommy and Daddy said I really did good in my carseat. What a great way to wrap up the summer with Mommy and Daddy.
1 comment:
I'm glad that you guys made it there before the hurricane hit!
Post a Comment