Tomorrow is the official first day of Fall. I'm really looking forward to it as I LOVE the holiday season and hopefully the chillier weather. Natalie and I had another great summer together. I'm very blessed to be a stay at home mom and embracing another memorable season as Natalie's mommy. When I think of this past summer these are some of the random thoughts that come to mind.
Sleeping in
Movies
Swimming
Sprinklers
Grilled cheese sandwiches
Indoor tents
Snow cones
Gymnastics Camp
Dresses
Playing beauty shop, Natalie's selling store and playing restaurant
Muffin tin lunches
More dresses & daily wardrobe changes
Carnival/ festivals
Gaylord Hotel & Waterpark
Schlitterbahn
Marshmallows
Swinging
Baking
Natalie eating seafood!
Bunches of kisses for Mommy & Daddy
This summer with a 4 year old has been so much fun!!! Each one of these thoughts brings so many memories we've made this summer and I'm so thankful for these memories!
9/22/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment