So it's been a LONG time since I've blogged!! I have no excuse for it but I am hoping that my procrastinating ways will change. Well at least somewhat:-) We continue to stay busy and I'm not sure how far back I will go but I will try my very best to at least post major highlights. So with that being said I will start with Christmas. Our tradition is to open up presents on Christmas Day and afterwards Daddy makes us pancakes.
Natalie was so excited about Christmas this year and totally got it. She was able to tell us exactly what she wanted.
Her top wishes an Olivia house, Squinkees and a Red Rover game. Of course we threw in alot of extras too. Just to name a few she got a Princess suitcase and How to Train Your Dragon toys. Yes, the girl loves that type of stuff too. Santa surprised her with the Pottery Barn Refrigerator and Stove set & a Nilo play table. It was another memory filled Christmas for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment