We celebrated Natalie's 2nd birthday at Excite Gym. Her actual birthday was the day before, Good Friday so we celebrated the following day. The kids played indoors on trampolines, an extra large sponge pit and indoor inflatables. Another part of the celebration was riding the choo choo train. We did this last year at Natalie's first birthday party as well. Natalie's birthday tee matched her cake once again this year. This is the 2nd year I've done this so I decided to make this a family tradition. My dear friend Becky gave me the idea. She knows how I'm all about building traditions. So this years theme was a caterpillar. I thought it was fitting with Spring upon us and with Easter the very next day. Many thanks to Aimee who made Natalie's tees. She does an awesome job and can be found at www.sassybratz.com. The kids enjoyed alot of sweet stuff, cupcakes, ice cream and jucie but that's what birthdays are all about! Ms. Natalie had her very own personalized birthday cake which was a nice treat. The take home gift for the kids was a pinwheel and cascarones - hollow eggshells filled with confetti and meant to be broken on someone's head. These are a mexican tradition and something I knew the kids would enjoy!
I can't believe Natalie is 2. I'm sure I'll say this every year:-) But once again it was a blessing to be surrounded with family and friends for this very special celebration of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment