We met up with our friends and viewed the Trains at Northpark. So for these type of events we have to make sure we are well equipped. Stroller, monkey backpack, toy in hand, snacks and sippy cup! We had a great time and of course the kiddos kept us busy. You'll notice the stroller brigade in the pictures, "this is how we roll." This year we are using the monkey backpack more often. Natalie likes to walk around more and spend less time in the stroller. So she was able to walk around the train display while I was able to keep her close in hand. The train display was really neat. I think mom got a little out of it more than Natalie did. I think as she gets older she'll come to enjoy it more. After lunch she was able to get her walking legs really moving! She's my little explorer and it still amazes me how much she changes and how independent she has become.
12/12/08
Trains at Northpark
We met up with our friends and viewed the Trains at Northpark. So for these type of events we have to make sure we are well equipped. Stroller, monkey backpack, toy in hand, snacks and sippy cup! We had a great time and of course the kiddos kept us busy. You'll notice the stroller brigade in the pictures, "this is how we roll." This year we are using the monkey backpack more often. Natalie likes to walk around more and spend less time in the stroller. So she was able to walk around the train display while I was able to keep her close in hand. The train display was really neat. I think mom got a little out of it more than Natalie did. I think as she gets older she'll come to enjoy it more. After lunch she was able to get her walking legs really moving! She's my little explorer and it still amazes me how much she changes and how independent she has become.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment