Today we had lunch and played at Chuck E. Cheese. It was alot of fun! I got to see my friends, Zoey, Elizabeth, Leah, Eva and Ryleigh. I like the rides and saying "hi" to Chuck E. but the funnest part was playing with the balls and hanging out with my girlfriends. We were are all so busy so it's hard for our Mommies to get a picture of all of us together and sitting still while looking into the camera....but if you know our Mommies they'll keep on trying;-)
10/3/08
Chuck E. Cheese Playdate
Today we had lunch and played at Chuck E. Cheese. It was alot of fun! I got to see my friends, Zoey, Elizabeth, Leah, Eva and Ryleigh. I like the rides and saying "hi" to Chuck E. but the funnest part was playing with the balls and hanging out with my girlfriends. We were are all so busy so it's hard for our Mommies to get a picture of all of us together and sitting still while looking into the camera....but if you know our Mommies they'll keep on trying;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment