We went to Cadence's birthday party and it was so much fun. We got to swim which I absolutely love to do!!! Cadence and I got to sit on the edge of the pool and jump into our mommies arms - we could do this all day! Mommy got to see some of her friends and we spent the afternoon eating hot dogs, sno cones and having fun in the sun! Cadence's birthday theme was The Backyardigans and her cake was really neat! Here are some pictures from this fun, fun birthday party!
7/13/08
Cadence's 2nd Birthday Party
We went to Cadence's birthday party and it was so much fun. We got to swim which I absolutely love to do!!! Cadence and I got to sit on the edge of the pool and jump into our mommies arms - we could do this all day! Mommy got to see some of her friends and we spent the afternoon eating hot dogs, sno cones and having fun in the sun! Cadence's birthday theme was The Backyardigans and her cake was really neat! Here are some pictures from this fun, fun birthday party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment