Mother's Day weekend started off with Natalie and I going to the Dallas zoo with our friends. It was really hot that day but it was fun visiting the zoo. The last time we went to the zoo Natalie was still a little baby so she wasn't able to grasp much. This time she was full of curiosity and absolutely loved the Children's Area. Natalie loves to splash water and she was drenched afterwards. Oh, but I loved watching her having so much fun! Natalie also rode a horse for the very first time and she did really good. I think she was a bit nervous at first but rode the horse without crying. On Saturday I had to attend a training for my business so Natalie and Daddy got to spend most of the day together. On Sunday, which was actually Mother's Day we had brunch at Breadwinner's Cafe in Uptown which was fabulous! The weather was nice and cool out. Natalie was able to wear her monkey outfit that I bought for while she was in my tummy. After brunch we rode the trolley around Uptown. Natalie really enjoyed it so much so that she fell asleep after the trolley ride. It was a wonderful weekend and I loved the time spent with family, friends and all the babies!!
5/12/08
Mother's Day Weekend
Mother's Day weekend started off with Natalie and I going to the Dallas zoo with our friends. It was really hot that day but it was fun visiting the zoo. The last time we went to the zoo Natalie was still a little baby so she wasn't able to grasp much. This time she was full of curiosity and absolutely loved the Children's Area. Natalie loves to splash water and she was drenched afterwards. Oh, but I loved watching her having so much fun! Natalie also rode a horse for the very first time and she did really good. I think she was a bit nervous at first but rode the horse without crying. On Saturday I had to attend a training for my business so Natalie and Daddy got to spend most of the day together. On Sunday, which was actually Mother's Day we had brunch at Breadwinner's Cafe in Uptown which was fabulous! The weather was nice and cool out. Natalie was able to wear her monkey outfit that I bought for while she was in my tummy. After brunch we rode the trolley around Uptown. Natalie really enjoyed it so much so that she fell asleep after the trolley ride. It was a wonderful weekend and I loved the time spent with family, friends and all the babies!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I just love the photo of Nat Nat with her daddy. It is so sweet.
Post a Comment