I have not posted a message in a while. I've been really busy lately. I am a business owner and have employees that work for me. Right after the Christmas holiday and before the New Year I had to fill in as I had an employee resign. That is something that goes with the territory when you own a business. Luckily, my mom "bka" MiMi and my little sister Lissa have been able to watch Natalie while I've worked. Which has been a godsend - thank god for family. You know that saying "it takes a village to raise a child"? Well that is so true. When I stop and think of the people in my life that have helped me with Natalie it is quite a few. From family, close friends, the child care workers at the gym, my dear friends in the Babysitting Co-Op and I can't forget the awesome ladies at the church where I attend biweekly MOPS meetings. Of course I want to be with Natalie 100% of the time which is what I am used to but at the same time I'm learning that I have to balance things as much as I'm able to while I am a business owner. My business has been an awesome blessing. It allowed me to actually quit working before Natalie arrived and stay home with her these first 8 months. God knows where my heart lies and everything in my life is in place for a reason. I am very grateful for my friends and family and of course my husband. Here we are in a New Year with new surprises I'm sure in store!! Happy New Year to all and hope you enjoy some of our Christmas photos.
1/23/08
Long Overdue......
I have not posted a message in a while. I've been really busy lately. I am a business owner and have employees that work for me. Right after the Christmas holiday and before the New Year I had to fill in as I had an employee resign. That is something that goes with the territory when you own a business. Luckily, my mom "bka" MiMi and my little sister Lissa have been able to watch Natalie while I've worked. Which has been a godsend - thank god for family. You know that saying "it takes a village to raise a child"? Well that is so true. When I stop and think of the people in my life that have helped me with Natalie it is quite a few. From family, close friends, the child care workers at the gym, my dear friends in the Babysitting Co-Op and I can't forget the awesome ladies at the church where I attend biweekly MOPS meetings. Of course I want to be with Natalie 100% of the time which is what I am used to but at the same time I'm learning that I have to balance things as much as I'm able to while I am a business owner. My business has been an awesome blessing. It allowed me to actually quit working before Natalie arrived and stay home with her these first 8 months. God knows where my heart lies and everything in my life is in place for a reason. I am very grateful for my friends and family and of course my husband. Here we are in a New Year with new surprises I'm sure in store!! Happy New Year to all and hope you enjoy some of our Christmas photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment