12/4/07

Mommy's Real Life Babydoll



Mommy is such a girly mom so of course she has these "big ideas" as Daddy would call them. Especially when it comes to the holidays and the beginning new traditions. Mommy wanted to make sure I had the perfect dress for the holidays. Mommy says I'm her real life "babydoll." She loves to stare at me while I am napping. She especially loves to kiss my cheeks. We recently had our family Christmas photos done and Mommy found 2 dresses she had to have for me. Of course when she found these dresses she knew these were the right ones for her real life "babydoll." One is ivory and looks embroidered. Mommy likes it because she thinks it's very vintage-looking. The other one is my very first official smocked dress. This one is very special because of the colors around the collar - Christmas colors! Mommy told me my first name derives from the meaning "Of Born on Christmas Day" and my middle name stems from the meaning "Grace of God." So needless to say not only is Christmas a very special holiday in our household but even more so since I'm here in the world now!! Mommy is so overjoyed that she says her heart could burst! From our family to yours We Wish You A Merry Christmas.

No comments: