We celebrated our very first Holiday Tea two days before my actual 8th month birthday. It was so much fun!!! Mommy and I have started a new tradition. We thought it was a great way to ring in the season and to share it with family and friends....what else do you need in life?! I wore my special red shirt with a Christmas teacup cross-stitched on it. My friend Eva's mommy made it for me. My great grandmother, Tina visited us for the tea too. She was amazed to see so many babies at one time. As you can see she was really cozy and stayed wrapped in the Christmas blanket Mommy made. I think she was taking it all in:-) I can't wait till next year's tea....enjoy and I leave you with one of Mommy's favorite tea qoutes.
"Perhaps that is the true gift of a teatime celebration: It fills our cups with joy and warmth and friendship. May the echo of the teacups' message be heard not only at Christmas, not only on special occasions, but anytime friends come together."
Emilie Barnes, "A Cozy Christmas Tea"
No comments:
Post a Comment