6/19/07

I slept in my crib for the very first time this past weekend. I'm 2 months old and mommy is realizing how quickly I'm growing and changing everyday. I'm an early bird just like my mommy and daddy. I typically wake up between 6-7am. When I wake up I like to talk out loud so mommy will hear me. Every morning mommy takes me out of my crib and I get to lie down with mommy and daddy in their bed. We hang out about 30 minutes and talk. I also like to look up at the ceiling fan and look toward the window where all of the sunlight comes in. After 30 minutes or so I start to get hungry so it's time to eat! After breakfast mommy will plan our day for us. It's really alot of fun hanging out with mommy. Mommy says we are "best buddies". Till next time I hope you enjoyed Nat's Chat:-)

No comments: